Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Art Final Exam


Technology

This picture is me holding a pizza roll picture. I think this came out well and I'm very happy with my work. Even though it looks like I used all technology for this, I used a lot of art thinking. At first I had the picture all white and black, and I wasn't satisfied, so then I changed everything except me and the picture to Black and White. Then I knew it was done.


Art


This is a picture of the movie "Get Hard" but i've changed the title to "Get Soft". I used art by changing the words up and making people laugh. Also I used art by making the colors look the same so when you glance at it, you can barely tell a difference. I used Technology for this by finding the movie on the Internet and using it so people can connect to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment